This article will show you how to add a service request.
- Select Create
- Select Service Request
- Fill in the information for the request
- Requester: Search and select the name of the requester from the list
- Link Constituent Message: Allows you to link a phone call or walk-in and note the conversation
- Note: This comes in handy when people submit a comment in the past and claim there still hasn't been a service request created for that comment.
- Title: A title of the request
- Description: A brief description of the request
- Assign to staff member: Allows you to assign the request to a staff member
- Select service request type: Select the option that best fits the request type you are submitting
- Add a staff note: Allows you to add a note to your staff
- Attach a Procedure: Allows you to attach a procedure to the request; this will appear after selecting the Service Request Type
- Select Save