You can see how many comments are tied to a service request from the Service Request screen. The number of reports will appear in parentheses after the title of the request.
- Navigate to the Service Requests tab
- Select the request you would like to view who it was requested by
- On the Overview tab, view a shortlist of who requested the service request
- To view more detailed information, select the Conversations tab
- Note: The Conversations tab will display the name of the requester, ability to open the requester's profile in a new tab, the first part of their message or view the entire conversation thread, the date and time the request was submitted, and the option to reply directly to that requester.