This article will show you how to create a new custom form. These custom forms can be embedded on your website or directly accessed by constituents.
- The first step is to navigate to Management > Forms on the left-hand side
- Select Create New
- Add the details for the custom form
- Form Title: The title of the form
- Description: A description of the form
- Team: Select the team you would like the form to be used for
- Automatic Tags: Add tags to your form
- Notify Users: Select any users you would like to be notified
- Default Fields: Shows the default fields of the form
- Required Field: Check if you would like the phone number to be a required field
- Custom Fields: Allows you to add custom fields to your form
- View our List of Custom Fields article for more detailed information.
- Enable Auto-Response: Check to allow an automated email to send to a requester
- Enable Custom Thank You Message: Check to allow a thank-you message to chow after submission
- Select Create New Form