This article will show you how to view Anonymous Service Requests and Anonymous Constituents.
- There is no way to respond to an Anonymous Conversation, but you can still view the conversation.
- The system will create new Anonymous Constituents for every anonymous submission that has a different IP Address.
- Navigate to Service Requests
- Locate and select your Anonymous Service Request
- Click on Requested By > Anonymous Constituent
- View the Anonymous Constituent #
- Note: Normally for contact information, you will see a phone number or email, but for an anonymous constituent, it will just display the IP address. CP Connect retains the IP address so that you can block a spamming IP address or locate the requester, should there be an emergency.