This article will show you how to submit a Form as an Anonymous Request.
- Outside of submitting a Form, there is no way to send in an Anonymous Request.
- Navigate to Management
- Select Forms
- Select Create New
- Make sure to check Allow Anonymous Submissions
- Note: Enable Automatic Service Request will automatically check. This is because there is no way to respond to the form since it is an Anonymous Request
- Select the Service Request Type
- Attach a Procedure
- Assign a Staff Member
- Create the rest of the form as usual
- Click Create New Form
- To view the Anonymous Service Request, view our article Anonymous Service Request