Normally, when a request comes in, it goes into your Inbox and then someone must manually turn it into a Service Request. Enable Automatic Service Requests is an option on a form that will automatically forward that form into your Unassigned Service Requests.
- Navigate to Management > Forms
- Select Create New
- Make sure to check Enable Automatic Service Requests
- Note: You do not have to also click Allow Anonymous Submissions, but if you do, then Enable Automatic Service Request will automatically also be enabled. This is because you cannot reply to an Anonymous Submission.
- Select the Service Request Type
- Attach a Procedure
- Assign a Staff Member
- Create the rest of the form as usual
- Click Create New Form
- To view submissions, navigate to your Service Requests