Emails sent to these addresses will come into CP Connect as communications.
1 The first step is to navigate to Management on the left-hand side
2 Select Email
3 Click Create New
4 Type **** in Name
5 Select the Team for this email address
6 Type **** in Custom Email Address
7 (optional) Add to your Email Forward Whitelist
- Email Forward Whitelist: Add a comma-separated list of email addresses
- Emails forwarded from these email addresses will be treated as if they are being forwarded by a CP Connect user such as yourself.
8 (optional) Add to your Email Blacklist
- Email Blacklist: Add a comma-separated list of email addresses to ignore messages from
- Note: This can be used to fight spamming.
9 (optional) Click Enable auto-response
10 Create your Auto-Response
- Note: When auto-response is enabled, an automated email will be sent to the constituent. You can customize this message.
11 Click Create
12 Your new email address was successfully added.
13 That's it. You're done. View your new Email Address.