Step 1: The first step is to open CP Connect and click Management
Step 2: In the Administration section, click Service Requests
Step 3: Select + Add
Step 4: Type the title of the type you would like to add in the Title box
Step 5: If you would like to set a default owner of that request type, click Set the default owner of these types of Service Requests and select the user
Step 6: Click Save
Step 7: That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
This article will show you how to add a service request type.
- Select the Management tab
- Under Administration, select Service Requests
- Select + Add
- Add the information for the service request type
- Title: Allows you to edit the name of the service request type
- Set the default owner of these types of Service Requests: Allows you to edit the default assignee for this type of request
- Select Save