Step 1: The first step is to open CP Connect and click Management
Step 2: Click Response Templates
Step 3: Click the channel the template lives under
Step 4: Click the edit tool for the template you would like to edit
Step 5: Make the edits that you would like
Step 6: Click Save Template
Step 7: That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
This article will show you how to modify a response template.
- Select the Management tab
- Select Response Templates > Template Channel that the template is in
- Find the template you would like to edit
- Select the edit tool
- Make the appropriate edits
- Name: Name the template
- Body: Add the response template
- Who is this template for?
- Personal Templates: Allows you to create templates that are private to you; only you can edit, delete, or use them
- Public Works Templates: Team templates that allow anoyone on your team to edit, delete, or use them
- Office Templates: Templates that are available to anyone in your office; only admins can edit or delete them
- Select Save Template